With a warm smile and a friendly hello, our helpful and talented Bomstad Dental team will assure that you will be comfortable and well-taken care of in a relaxed environment. If you have questions, just ask and we will be eager to help you.
Laura, Dental Assistant
Laura earned her Dental Assisting degree from Lakeland Medical/Dental Academy. She has been assisting for over 25 years and joined the Bomstad Dental team in 2012. She and her husband have two teenage daughters. Outside of the dental office, Laura enjoys spending time with family and friends as much as possible, going to movies, volunteering at her church, reading, and anything that pertains to sunshine!
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I find it very gratifying to help people who are experiencing tooth pain or discomfort. They are very appreciative when we help them and that is a good feeling. I also enjoy doing smile makeovers!”
- What is your favorite season? Summer, of course!
Sandy, Dental Hygienist
Sandy earned her Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene and is certified for local anesthetic. She joined the Bomstad Dental team in 1993. Sandy says she enjoys her work at the office very much because of the great patients and the wonderful staff. She particularly appreciates the close family atmosphere, as was demonstrated by the loving support she received when her husband Jim passed. In her free time, Sandy enjoys spending time with her daughter, gardening, rubber stamping, making cards, going for walks, reading, volunteering at her church, and watching sports.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I like the one-on-one relationships that I have with my patients and the rewards they see when they achieve good dental health.”
- What is your favorite song? “Spirit in the Sky”
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Twins
Maia, Dental Hygienist
Maia earned her Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Argosy University. She has been a member of the Bomstad Dental team since 2007. She and her husband live in Eden Prairie and have two children and two dogs. For fun, Maia says they enjoy playing softball and going to the cabin.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I love getting to know my patients and feel most rewarded when I can help someone improve upon their oral health and feel better about their smile.”
- What is your favorite season? Summer
Robin, Dental Hygienist
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “Getting to know patients and helping them achieve healthy teeth and gums.”
- What is your favorite movie? Bird Cage
- What is your favorite song? “What a Wonderful World”
- What is your favorite season? Summer!