With a warm smile and a friendly hello, our helpful and talented Bomstad Dental team will assure that you will be comfortable and well-taken care of in a relaxed environment. If you have questions, just ask and we will be eager to help you.
Shelley, Dental Assistant
Shelley earned her Dental Assisting degree from Hennepin Technical College and has been working with Dr. Bomstad since 1990. She commutes from Princeton and she and her husband have two school-aged children. Outside the office, Shelley stays busy running kids to practices and games, church, or social events. Shelley loves vacations and sunshine. In her free time she enjoys camping, shopping with her daughter, and spending time with friends.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “After 25 years in the field, what I enjoy most is helping people who are self conscious about their smile feel confident and beautiful again. There is nothing like seeing a patient look in the mirror for the first time after a cosmetic procedure and see their eyes light up!”
- What is your favorite movie? Titanic
- What is your favorite song? “Your Love” by the Outfield
- What is your favorite season? Autumn
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Wild
Laura, Dental Assistant
Laura earned her Dental Assisting degree from Lakeland Medical/Dental Academy. She has been assisting for over 25 years and joined the Bomstad Dental team in 2012. She and her husband have two teenage daughters. Outside of the dental office, Laura enjoys spending time with family and friends as much as possible, going to movies, volunteering at her church, reading, and anything that pertains to sunshine!
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I find it very gratifying to help people who are experiencing tooth pain or discomfort. They are very appreciative when we help them and that is a good feeling. I also enjoy doing smile makeovers!”
- What is your favorite season? Summer, of course!
Ruth, Front Office Administrator
Ruth has a degree in Dental Assisting degree and is also experienced with the administrative aspects of patient care. In her free time, Ruth enjoys spending time cooking with her daughter, watching movies, gardening and traveling. They also have a chocolate lab that loves to go for walks and chase their cat.
- What do you like most about dentistry? “In my 20 years in dentistry, I have been so fortunate to have met and built relationships with so many wonderful patients. I want to make sure they are comfortable and let them know they will be well cared for.”
- What is your favorite movie? Rio Bravo
Sandy, Dental Hygienist
Sandy earned her Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene and is certified for local anesthetic. She joined the Bomstad Dental team in 1993. Sandy says she enjoys her work at the office very much because of the great patients and the wonderful staff. She particularly appreciates the close family atmosphere, as was demonstrated by the loving support she received when her husband Jim passed. In her free time, Sandy enjoys spending time with her daughter, gardening, rubber stamping, making cards, going for walks, reading, volunteering at her church, and watching sports.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I like the one-on-one relationships that I have with my patients and the rewards they see when they achieve good dental health.”
- What is your favorite song? “Spirit in the Sky”
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Twins
Maia, Dental Hygienist
Maia earned her Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Argosy University. She has been a member of the Bomstad Dental team since 2007. She and her husband live in Eden Prairie and have two children and two dogs. For fun, Maia says they enjoy playing softball and going to the cabin.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I love getting to know my patients and feel most rewarded when I can help someone improve upon their oral health and feel better about their smile.”
- What is your favorite season? Summer
Lori, Dental Hygienist
Lori earned her Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Minnesota State University – Mankato in 1987. She joined the Bomstad Dental team in May of 2014. She and her husband live in Plymouth and have three children, two daughters in college and a son in high school. Outside of the dental office, Lori stays busy volunteering at many kid sport activities and teaching at Herzing University as an adjunct Instructor.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “Building professional and personal relationships with my patients.”
- What is your favorite season? Summer
- What is your favorite sports team? Wisconsin Teams
Robin, Dental Hygienist
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “Getting to know patients and helping them achieve healthy teeth and gums.”
- What is your favorite movie? Bird Cage
- What is your favorite song? “What a Wonderful World”
- What is your favorite season? Summer!