Ever wonder what a dental implant looks like before a crown is placed on top? Here is a picture of an implant Dr. Bomstad placed today. Amazing, isn’t it?! After only an hour in the chair, this patient is on their way to having a “new tooth”. There are many benefits to having a dental implant placed.
- IMPROVED APPEARANCE: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- IMPROVED SPEECH: You never have to worry about dental implants not fitting properly, causing slurred speech.
- IMPROVED COMFORT: Because dental implants are a part of you, you never have to worry about discomfort.
- EASIER EATING: Dental implants function like your own teeth.
- IMPROVED SELF-ESTEEM: Dental implants restore your smile, giving you your confidence back!
- IMPROVED ORAL HEALTH: Dental implants do not require the alteration of adjacent teeth, leaving your existing teeth intact. It also allows for easy flossing.
- DURABILITY: Dental implants are very durable and with good care can last a lifetime.
- CONVENIENCE: Dental implants eliminate the need to remove dentures or deal with messy adhesives.
Success rates of dental implants vary but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime! If you would like to schedule a consultation for implants call 952-938-7746 or click HERE.