With a warm smile and a friendly hello, our helpful and talented Bomstad Dental team will assure that you will be comfortable and well-taken care of in a relaxed environment. If you have questions, just ask and we will be eager to help you.
Michelle, Front Desk
Michelle is a graduate of Apple Valley High School and Normandale Community College. She currently lives in Chanhassen with her finace and two daughters. Michelle enjoys spending time with her family and going to their family cabin in her free time.
- What do you enjoy most about dentistry? “Building relationships with coworkers and patients.”
- What is your favorite movie? Home Alone
- What is your favorite season? Summer
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Vikings!
Sara, Front Desk
Sara holds two degrees. She graduated from Herzing University as a Registered Dental Assistant in 2003 and more recently from the University of Phoenix with an Associate of the Arts degree in Healthcare Administration and Management. She is the proud mother of two boys. Sara enjoys cooking, baking, antiquing, repurposing furniture and agate hunting.
- What do you enjoy most about dentistry? “The Patients! -creating relationships from beginning to end.”
- What is your favorite movie? Goonies, Gremlins, Beaches
- What is your favorite song? “Wish You Were Here”
- What is your favorite season? Summer, by far!
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Wild
Laura, Dental Assistant
Laura earned her Dental Assisting degree from Lakeland Medical/Dental Academy. She has been assisting for over 25 years and joined the Bomstad Dental team in 2012. She and her husband have two daughters. Outside of the dental office, Laura enjoys spending time with family and friends as much as possible, going to movies, volunteering at her church, reading, and anything that pertains to sunshine!
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I find it very gratifying to help people who are experiencing tooth pain or discomfort. They are very appreciative when we help them and that is a good feeling. I also enjoy doing smile makeovers!”
- What is your favorite season? Summer, of course!
Elizabeth, Dental Hygienist
Elizabeth graduated from the University of Minnesota Dental Hygiene program in 2018. She grew up in Rosemount and currently lives in Eden Prairie with her boyfriend. Elizabeth enjoys music. She likes stadium concerts as well as smaller local bands. Since COVID, she has spent time puzzling, listen to podcasts, hiking and hanging out with her two cats.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “I love the opportunity to be a lifelong learner. The fast-paced advances in technology and improving patient care are important to me. What gets me through each day though, are my patients and building relationships that mean more than someone who just cleans teeth!”
- What is your favorite season? Fall in Minnesota is the best! Even if it only lasts for 2 weeks!
Mikayla, Dental Hygienist
Mikayla is a recent graduate of the University of Minnesota. She grew up in Norwood Young America and currently resides in Minneapolis. Mikayla enjoys hiking, reading and traveling in her free time.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “Getting to know my patients on a personal level and helping them improve their oral health.”
- What is your favorite movie? Scooby-Doo: The Movie
- What is your favorite song? “Accidentally in Love”- Counting Crows
- What is your favorite season? Fall
- What is your favorite sports team? Minnesota Gophers
Jenna, Dental Hygienist
Jenna graduated from the University of Minesota School of Dentistry. She lives in West Bloomington with her husband and young son. Most of her free time is spent with family. They enjoy walking around Centennial Lakes with their standard poodle, Holly Belle. Jenna also loves to cook, bake and grill.
- What do you enjoy most about Dentistry? “The relationships I build with patients, getting to know their lives, and vice versa, for them to get to know me and my life.”
- What is your favorite movie? Any comedy, especially John Candy movies
- What is your favorite song? “Break my Stride”-Matthew Wilder
- What is your favorite sports team? Green Bay Packers